How to Deploy Azure Container Apps with Terraform
1. To deploy Azure Container Apps with Terraform, you can use the following steps:
2. Install Terraform and configure it to use the Azure provider.
3. Create a new file named “main.tf” and add the following code to it to define the provider and resource group:
4. Next, create a container app by adding the following code to your Terraform configuration:
5. Run the following command to initialize Terraform:
6. Run the following command to create the resources:
This will deploy an Azure Container App with a single container running the latest version of NGINX. The container will be accessible via a public IP address.
Note: Make sure to replace <your-subscription-id> with your Azure subscription ID and update the resource group and container group names to match your desired names. You can also customize the container image, CPU, memory, and port settings as needed.
LinkedIn: Sails Software Solutions